For upper beginners to intermediates. Listen to the short podcast and then answer the comprehension questions below.
Things I want to try
In today’s episode, Yumi speaks about things she does occasionally and then things she would like to do in the future. Listen and #learnJapanese #JapaneseImmersion
- こまめに frequently; diligently; regularly
- 大掃除 major cleanup
- 掃除機 vacuum cleaner
- 拭く to wipe
- 隅っこ corner; recess [隅っこ is casual or spoken language for 隅 (corner; recess)]
- 安息日sabbath [安息 (rest; relax)]
- 勧める to recommend; to advise; to encourage
- 美容 beauty; beautiful appearance; youthful appearance
- 幾つか some; several; few
- 解説 commentary; explanation
- 鋭く sharply; keenly
- 図書館 library [図書 (books; reading materials); 館 (building)]
- 興味 interest
- 油絵 oil painting [油(oil); 絵 (picture; drawing)]
- 壁 wall
- 抽象画 abstract art [抽象(abstraction); 画 (drawing)]
- 飾り decoration; ornament
- 金粉 gold dust [金 (gold); 粉 (power)]
- 近日中 soon; in few days; one of these days [近 (near); 中 (within)]
- 挑戦 challenge; attempt; try; dare
If you are not a member, please consider supporting us by becoming a member. You will get instant access to today's transcript as well as the latest Makoto e-zine issue, shadowing sentences, haiku lessons, Japanese tongue twisters, and much more.
Can you answer these questions?
Members have access to over a hundred podcasts with bonus content.
If you are a Makoto+ member, please click here for all the podcasts plus bonus content. Not a Makoto+ member? Please consider supporting us by becoming a member. You will get instant access to ALL podcast transcripts as well as the latest Makoto e-zine issue, shadowing sentences, haiku lessons, Japanese tongue twisters, and much more.
Makoto+ Members Get More
FREE FOR ALL - Limited to the latest 20 episodes
Member Bonus Content - All Episodes