For upper beginners to intermediates. Listen to the short podcast and then answer the comprehension questions below.
Living to a Hundred
Getting in shape and staying healthy isn't just to feel better now, it also increases the change one can live longer. #learnJapanese #JapaneseImmersion
- 水筒 canteen; water bottle; thermos
- グビグビ in loud gulps (drinking)
- 水分をとる to take (drink) liquids
- 意識し始める to begin to be aware of; becoming aware of; to be conscious of
- 平均寿命 life expectancy
- 排泄 excretion (poop or pee)
- 手を借りる to get someone's help; to ask for help
- 生活習慣病 lifestyle disease; disease caused by lifestyle choices
- 老化する to age; to grow old
- 若々しく保つ to maintain youthfulness
If you are not a member, please consider supporting us by becoming a member. You will get instant access to today's transcript as well as the latest Makoto e-zine issue, shadowing sentences, haiku lessons, Japanese tongue twisters, and much more.