For upper beginners to intermediates. Listen to the short podcast and then answer the comprehension questions below.
Living to a Hundred
Living to 100 is becoming more common in Japan. Yumi continues with a few of her thoughts about how she plans to live longer. #learnJapanese #JapaneseImmersion
- 保険 insurance
- 漠然 vague; obscure; hazy
- 長生き long life
- 金を貯めてください please save up money
- 最高齢 oldest (person); oldest age
- 認定されています is recognized; is certified
- 老人福祉法 Welfare Law for the Elderly
- その頃 at that time
- 和食 Japanese food; Japanese diet
- 子育て raising children
- 紫外線 ultraviolet rays
- 摂っています taking (vitamins; protein; etc.)
If you are not a member, please consider supporting us by becoming a member. You will get instant access to today's transcript as well as the latest Makoto e-zine issue, shadowing sentences, haiku lessons, Japanese tongue twisters, and much more.