Kanji: 密 Secrecy; density
JLPT N1 | 11 Strokes
Meaning: secrecy; density; minuteness; carefulness
- 宀 roof; house
- 必 inevitably; certainly; definiteness
- 山 mountain
I think of the scene in Lord of the Rings where the Council meets at Elrond's house 宀 and Frodo realizes it is inevitable 必 he must go to the mountain 山, Mount Doom.
It is a secret mission, one dense with minute details and danger.
- 密閉 closed spaces
- 密集 crowded areas
- 密接 close-contact settings
pu-san ni totte, hachimitsu no arika wa saikou kimitsu datta.
As far as Pooh was concerned, the whereabouts of the honey was top secret.
- プーさん - Winnie the Pooh [the full Japanese name is くまのプーさん kuma no pu-san]
- にとって - as far as... was concerned; concerning..., for
- 蜂蜜 - honey
- ありか - the place, whereabouts
- 最高機密 - top secret