We are offering all the show notes for free for this first episode. If you would like to get the vocabulary notes and slow and normal speed audio for the example sentences for future episodes, please consider becoming a Makoto+ member.
a walk; a stroll
Audio for the example sentence only:
Click for Ro-maji and English
kyou no asa, sanpo ni ikimashita. kinjo no inu ga hoemashita.
I went for a walk this morning. A neighborhood dog barked at me.
Click for Vocabulary / Show Notes
- 今日（きょう）today [Literally, "now day"]
- の (modifying particle linking two nouns in which the first noun modifies the second noun)
- に (particle that shows intent or purpose (go to take a walk))
- 行きました（いきました）went [from 行く (いく) to go]
- 近所 (きんじょ）neighborhood
- 犬（いぬ）dogが (particle that usually marks the subject)
- ほえました barked [from ほえる to bark]