For upper beginners to intermediates. Listen to the short podcast and then answer the comprehension questions below.
Breathing and Learning Japanese
Learning a language is like breathing. It’s the small repetitive acts that keep us going and growing. #learnJapanese #JapaneseImmersion
- 新年の抱負 New Year’s resolution
- 一番最初に the very first thing…
- 痩せたい want to lose weight
- 大成功 big success
- ∼もつかの間 ∼ was only short time
- 気が緩む relax too much; lose an intention; become remiss
- 健康的に in healthy way；in healthy manner
- 瘦せ型体系 body type that is easy to lose weight
- 維持する maintain; keep; sustain
- 参考にする refer to; learn from
- 一生懸命 with utmost effort; as one can
- 集中する concentrate; focus
- 短期間 short period of time
- 呼吸 breathing; breath
- 聖書 bible
- 毎日毎日 every day; day after day
Makoto+ members, please click here for a transcript (with and without Furigana), English translation, key vocabulary words, and a downloadable PDF of the transcript.
If you are not a member, please consider supporting us by becoming a member. You will get instant access to today's transcript as well as the latest Makoto e-zine issue, shadowing sentences, haiku lessons, Japanese tongue twisters, and much more.
Can you answer these questions?
Members have access to over a hundred podcasts with bonus content.
If you are a Makoto+ member, please click here for all the podcasts plus bonus content. Not a Makoto+ member? Please consider supporting us by becoming a member. You will get instant access to ALL podcast transcripts as well as the latest Makoto e-zine issue, shadowing sentences, haiku lessons, Japanese tongue twisters, and much more.
Makoto+ Members Get More
FREE FOR ALL - Limited to the latest 20 episodes
Member Bonus Content - All Episodes