For upper beginners to intermediates. Listen to the short podcast and then answer the comprehension questions below.
Things done every day
In today’s episode, Yumi shares a few things she does every single day (or almost every day). Listen and #learnJapanese #JapaneseImmersion
- 精神的 psychological; mental; spiritual [精神 (mind; spirit; soul); 的 suffix (-ical, -ive, -al, -ic,-y and etc.)]
- 医療費 medical bill [医療(medical care); 費 (expense)]
- 維持するto maintain; to retain; to sustain
- 断食 fasting; fast [断 (to cut; to refuse); 食 (food)]
- 練習practice; training; exercise
- 記憶力 ability to retain memory [記憶 (memory); 力 (ability; power; strength)]
- 回復する to recover; to recuperate; to restore
- 自己肯定感 self-esteem; sense of self-approval [自己 (self); 肯定 (affirmative; positive); 感 (feeling)]
- 価値 worth; value; merit
- 否定する to deny; to negate
- 心配性nervous temperament; prone to worrying
- 楽観的 optimistic; easy-going
Makoto+ members, please click here for a transcript (with and without Furigana), English translation, key vocabulary words, and a downloadable PDF of the transcript.
If you are not a member, please consider supporting us by becoming a member. You will get instant access to today's transcript as well as the latest Makoto e-zine issue, shadowing sentences, haiku lessons, Japanese tongue twisters, and much more.
Can you answer these questions?
Members have access to over a hundred podcasts with bonus content.
If you are a Makoto+ member, please click here for all the podcasts plus bonus content. Not a Makoto+ member? Please consider supporting us by becoming a member. You will get instant access to ALL podcast transcripts as well as the latest Makoto e-zine issue, shadowing sentences, haiku lessons, Japanese tongue twisters, and much more.
Makoto+ Members Get More
FREE FOR ALL - Limited to the latest 20 episodes
Member Bonus Content - All Episodes