For upper beginners to intermediates. Listen to the short podcast and then answer the comprehension questions below.
Japan has one of the highest rates of suicide. Yumi talks about this difficult subject and gives a few of her thoughts about how to help prevent it. #learnJapanese #JapaneseImmersion
- 自殺率 suicide rate
- 私自身は I, myself; as for me, I…
- 有名な芸能人 famous entertainer
- 他の国の人 a person from another country
- 真面目 serious; honest; sober; earnest
- 働き者 hard worker
- ブラック企業 business that exploits its employees
- 残業 overtime work
- 従業員 employee; worker
- 上司 boss; superior
- 精神科 psychiatry
- 助言 advice
If you are not a member, please consider supporting us by becoming a member. You will get instant access to today's transcript as well as the latest Makoto e-zine issue, shadowing sentences, haiku lessons, Japanese tongue twisters, and much more.